- What is memoir? creative nonfiction?
- Learn to use literary techniques with nonfiction
- Write a memoir that grabs the reader like a good novel
- Author of Confessions of an Imperfect Caregiver and Chicken Soup contributor
- Trained facilitator of Caregiver Support Groups
IF YOU REGISTERED FOR THIS WORKSHOP, CLICK HERE FOR ACCESS.
Bobbi Carducci is a freelance writer who, in addition to her creative nonfiction book Confessions of an Imperfect Caregiver and award winning children’s book Storee Wryter Gets a Dog, is published in multiple anthologies, newspapers, and magazines. She is the current Vice President of Pennwriters, an international writer's organization based in Pennsylvania.
Bobbi also speaks frequently at caregiver events and presents her own "Prepare to Care" program to groups on request. She lives in Virginia with her husband, Mike.