- Build solid characters from the outside in.
- Build great characters from the inside out.
- Good characters give the reader emotional entry to the story
- Author of 20 books, including Out of the Mountains, and Ten Strategies to Write Your Novel
- New York University's School of Professional Studies - Adj Asst. Professor of Creative Writing
If you already purchased this workshop, click HERE to access.
Meredith Sue Willis, born and raised in West Virginia, has published twenty books of fiction for adults and children as well as books about writing. She was an early writer-in-the-schools with Teachers & Writer Collaborative in New York City, and has been associated for many years with the New Jersey Writers Project. She is a past Distinguished Teaching Artist of the New Jersey State Council on the Arts and an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Creative Writing at New York University’s School of Professional Studies, where she teaches novel writing and other courses.